Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ten Questions


I stole this post idea from Brandie, whose awesome blog is http://bmetzger5481.blogspot.com I love reading Brandie's blog because she always tells it like it is and she's a great writer. (See more about Brandi's blog at the bottom.)

This are the famous "Ten Questions" as popularized by James Lipton on "Inside the Actor's Studio," originated by French television personality Bernard Pivot, after the Proust Questionnaire.

1. What is your favorite word? 

Ishkaboo. It’s the mythical place my people always go when I can’t think of where they are.


2. What is your least favorite word? 

Sputum or Scrotum.


3. What turns you on? 

Molten chocolate cake


4. What turns you off? 

The smell of onions or body odor. (the same to me)


5. What sound do you love? 

My children’s voices.


6. What sound do you hate? 

A car alarm when the horn honks endlessly.


7. What is your favorite curse word? 

Wot the fock?


8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? 

I’d like to be an actress. If only I could get over this shyness problem…


9. What profession would you not like to do?

 A pharmacist. I’d live in fear of giving someone the wrong prescription.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gate? 

Your pets have been waiting for you. (Because if they haven't been allowed in, I'm not sure I belong there.)


I like Brandie's blog so much that I am giving her the "Marie Antoinette, Real Person, A Real Award" for having a blog that is very real and down to earth. Linda from Just My Little Bit awarded me this award a while ago and I've been thinking about the perfect person this award should go to -- and Brandie, it's you! (Thank you, Linda, you are so sweet!)

Here are the rules for the award:
Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog.
Link to the person from whom you received the award.
Nominate 7 or more blogs.*** (everyone knows I only nominate 1-3)
Link to those blogs from your blog.
Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them.

4 comments:

Lizzi said...

Teri, you look right at home with James and Matt. You...shy? I know we haven't met in person, but I don't picture you shy at all. I think molten chocolate cake is beyond delicious too.

I read your comment on my blog...I understand what you mean about socializing as a kid. I was a shy kid (I'm still pretty shy) and thought of ever teaching induced immediate imagined stage fright.

GardeningJo said...

Teri, great pic! Personal friends of yours, lol?! (I enjoy watching Inside the Actor's Studio, regardless of the actor or actress on).

Brandie said...

Thank you so, so much, Teri!! I'm completely flattered! You are such a sweetie!!

love the pic, too :) and i could go for some molten chocolate cake right now.

Linda said...

I'm with you on that car alarm sound. It just puts me on edge if it goes on too long.

I saw your picture of you with Matt and told my husband there's only 4 degrees of separation between me and Brad Pitt. He just laughed.