Thauna issued a challenge on her blog...and I accepted. Up above is my life in pictures...this was fun! I'll explain., and then join me if you like.
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into FD's Mosaic Maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.
1. I chose a "T" for my first name - Teri. Notice the shadow behind the T. Nice picture, whoever took it.
2. My favorite food wasn't really "food" per se - but I think ice cream falls into the dairy group.
3. I went to North Plainfield High School and used "plain field" for this one.
4. My favorite color is violet.
5. I think we all know my celebrity crush is Lassie, and that "she" is really a "he."
6. Bay Breeze - pineapple juice, cranberry juice and rum. That picture is titled Bay Breeze.
7. Spending 3 months traveling around Europe to try to catch up on all the places I've missed. A puzzle indeed.
8. Favorite dessert is coffee chocolate mousse cake. That's after the ice cream entree.
9. My first aspiration was to be the lady who wraps water glasses in paper when you take them home from the store, so I'm sticking with that.
10.I love my family most - my husband and kids, siblings and extended family. I'm happiest when I am with them and miss those who are gone more than anything else in the world.
11.The word to describe me is Creative.
12.My Flickr name is Mackenzie10, and that dog's name is Mackenzie. Of course.