Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I wish you peace

I'll be gone for a couple of weeks including Mother's Day, but I'd like to leave this short video that I recently happened upon and found so touching.  We often use the term, "acting like an animal" in a pejorative manner, but really animals are often so much more "humane" (another contradictory term) than many humans.  They love and forgive at a moment's notice, and they care for their own fiercely.  As most of you know, animals are very dear to my heart for so many reasons, not the least of which is that they are just exactly what they are with no pretense at being anything else.  Wouldn't this world be a better place if we could all say that? video

6 comments:

Brandie said...

Teri, thank you so much for sharing that video. That was so sweet and I am going to share it with all of my friends. I hope you have an incredible trip! Happy Mother's Day, to you!

Jo said...

That is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing that with us. Happy Mother's Day and a safe trip to you!

City.Girl.Em said...

THAT was lovely. Thank you!

paperqueen said...

Wonderful video for Mother's Day....I just might steal it for my blog!
Have a great trip,
Eileen

Holli said...

Oh this made me cry! How sweet is this!!!

Have fun on your trip Teri, I know I've told you that a million times now but I'm so excited for you :)

Lora said...

I'm dying to see this video!
Brandie emailed it to me when you posted it and I can't watch videos at work because they are blocked. getting on the computer at home is near impossible. Now seeing everyone else's comments I'm really practically dead over here. Grrr.

I hate when they expect me to work at work