Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Queen of All Things Awesome


And here we have it...better even than Queen for a Day (okay who here is old enough to remember that show???)  It's Queen of Alllll Things Awe-Summm!!!
Given to me by Lizzie S, while I was away and heretofore 
unbeknownst to me.  Lizzie is an amazing artist and photographer, 
a very cool mom and fabulous writer.  When you go to her blog you'll
see the unique way she uses color and letter size to create visual interest
and variety on her blog.  It's very Lizzie.

To be a Queen like me...
1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm
2. Pass this award on to 7 bloggers I love...(If you know me, you know I do 3)
3. Link to the person who tagged me.

Oh, the awesomeness of me?  hmmm

1.  I love life.  I look forward to getting up every morning and doing new things.
2.  I'm a completely loyal friend.  It means everything to me.
3.  I love every animal, even the ugliest ones.  Especially the ugliest ones.
4.  I see funny, quirky things in everyday moments.  Every single day.
5.  I can get almost anyone to learn almost anything.
6.  My kids think I'm a great mom.  They like to hang out with me.
7.  I happily helped take care of each of my parents until the day they died.



6 comments:

Arteefaque: (är'tə-fākt') * said...

well done :-)

Mandy said...

You are an amazing woman! I loved your answers. =) Aren't the ugly animals always the cutest? You have strength that shows through this post. You went through so many ups and downs...You truly should be labeled with "Awesomeness."

Brandie said...

You are awesome! I've always thought so.

Hannah Banana said...

Great answers...you deserve that award!

City.Girl.Em said...

I knew you were awesome the day I met you. I'm honored to know you, Queenie!

Wish we lived closer. I could use a friend like you-on a daily basis.

Hugs,
Em

Holli said...

Beautiful inside and out, yes you are!!