What Inspires Me?
1. Reading. Without a doubt, reading is the single thing that informs my creativity and fires my ideas. Whether it is an art technique I read about and want to try or a concept I'm pondering and want to discuss with others, reading is the single most effective way I learn about my world. I would be lost without my ability to read.
2. Music. Music moves me in a way that almost nothing else can. If I'm lonely it cheers me up. If I'm tired it gets me moving. If I'm nervous it calms me down. When I want to write or create, there are specific instruments, especially piano and violin, that I listen to in the background to stimulate my mind. It never fails for me.
3. People. There are some people who just understand me and inspire me. They are tuned in to the same frequency that I transmit on - no fiddling with the knob needed. We can finish each others' sentences. You can almost see the energy flowing between us when we get together.
4. Nature. There is something about being in a forest that brings me back to my beginnings, my childhood, a time when every thought was a realistic possibility. For creativity to exist, that has to be a sacred trust.
5. Independence. I can work in a group or alone and be happily creative either way. In a group I need to be able to retain ownership of my ideas and fit them together with others as part of a master plan. I can't give my identity up to be part of a group or I lose my happy creative vision.
for more visit Inspiration Avenue