Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bracelets and Brooches



I went to a fun jewelry class a few days ago taught by my friend Eileen and our Stampin’ Up team leader Heidi.

Heidi showed us how to make fabric brooches, and I’ve been wearing mine every day since. Eileen is my creative guru (as those of you who regularly read this blog may know). She’s always up on all the newest things, and this month she taught us how to make bracelets embellished with grungepaper roses, ala Wendy Vecchi’s tutorial. Eileen was really polite when I asked if I could put 3 roses on my bracelet instead of the one that was originally intended. She didn’t even tell me she thought I might have questionable taste.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

You learn something new and creative every week. I'm so jealous!

ellie said...

tres chic! love that green...

paperqueen said...

Ha! Shows you how much I know! Your three-rose bracelet was the hit of the class, and I am going to make some of my own. I've always said, the best way to learn is to teach, and you sure taught me something.
Eileen

Brandie said...

That is so cool. I admire anyone that can be creative like this!! I'm jealous!

jacquerose said...

Thank you for the rose bracelet idea and the tutorial link. I love anything that has a rose in it!
By the way, I think your blog is so colorful and fun! I have bookmarked you(!) and will look forward to reading and learning more.

Quilldancer said...

What a cool project. I bet my sister would love it. I craft with words. She is the queen of hot glue.

Sydney said...

I'm finally getting caught up! Those are so neat!

Heather M. said...

These are fabulous