Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Six Word Saturday


Glad The Trifecta Ran It's Course

I'm not superstitious. Really, I'm not. But it feels true that unfortunate things sometimes happen in threes.

I'm completely of the mind that if it was part of The Plan for things to occur in a certain way despite my best efforts, then that's a strong message I must find a way to accept.

Still........it doesn't feel good, especially when my dearest loved ones are disappointed.

Onward and upward.




7 comments:

Jim said...

Hi Teri, I haven't visited you here before!
Happy 6WS!
We always do root for the one who has a chance. But for the first race it will be the underdog.
..
BTW, I was glad too for 6WS. But I had to drop the letter "I" to make six words. :-)
..

teri said...

LOL Jim I'm glad one of us can count. I dropped it now, too.

AudreyO said...

Hope the week ahead is wonderful for you!!

Dr.John said...

Out of the bad comes the good

Call Me Cate said...

Sounds like time for moving forward?

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Holli said...

This doesn't sound good and I'm hoping that my guess at what happened isn't what happened.....

Everything ok?

Lisa said...

Sounds like you've been having a rough time. Hope everything is looking up again.