Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ally and Bill's Wedding July 23, 2010

The weather was beautiful. A little windy and my hair got messed up but who's complaining?  A little hot and humid and we were all schvitzing, but who can complain.  I lost one of the brand new citrine and diamond earrings I just bought for this occasion and got sand in my contact lenses every time that wind kicked up and I was so busy talking I forgot to eat the food, but really who can complain? Not me. Did I mention I got my first moving violation for driving through a red light that day?



Ally's cousin Kathleen


flower girls


Allison's brother Ben walked her down

         the vows



          sand ceremony



the rings (aka the trembling of the hands)


         the groomsmen



the spring lake gazebo

           "senior" flower girl and ring bearer



            cocktail hour on the porch



sand dollar place settings



           inside



 watching the first dance....



           ... choreographed and practiced...



....and there's the dip



this dance was for Lou.



white chocolate seashell favors


"junior" flower girl and ring bearer


          Ally and her cousins




         Ben and Kate



Uncle Al and I ignoring the conga line



Ally and Bill remembered to dance all night
and enjoy their own wedding.

14 comments:

Toni said...

Just lovely! Congratulations to Ally and Bill! xo-T

Janet Ghio said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful setting for a wedding and a beautiful bride!!

Bea said...

I LOVE WEDDINGS! AWwwwwwwww she's looks beautiful and so happy.Wonderful pictures of everybody and especially of a beautiful bride. Thank you for sharing. :)Bea

Kat said...

Beautiful wedding! I especially love the shot of the flower girls. That seems to really capture something special to me.

girlgotpoetry said...

At Last! I love every one of these photos...Ally is gorgeous (and Ter, you looked phenom in your dress, too!)

Sweet, sweet, sweet...

what a wonderful day...from start to finish.

Thanks so much for posting these...everyone looks so full of joy.

jgr said...

Such a beautiful wedding! Everyone looks so happy.

paperqueen said...

Wind, sand, moving violations, who cares? You looked GORGEOUS, Ally was a beautiful bride, the setting was glorious, and the photos tell the story so well.
Mazel Tov, Mama!
Eileen

Holli said...

As I've told you already this wedding was PERFECT! So beautiful....

Brenda said...

Very pretty pictures. Looked absolutely perfect.
It had a relaxed elegant feel to it, and most importantly, everyone seemed to be enjoying it and themselves.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful wedding! Despite the sand. And the wind. And the moving violation! I love the combination of formal and informal.

Kalanna said...

yes, thanks for sharing! everything looks lovely and the couple most of all. many happy years!

Lizzi said...

It all looks so beautiful and everyone looks so happy!

Brandie said...

Everything looks so wonderful!! Congrats to Ally and Bill!

Lynda said...

Lovely photos Teri, what a great day! Love Lynda x