Translate

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wyoming

I wish I had better internet service out here because there is so much I'd like to tell you and so many pictures to show you.  Anyway, here is one some of you have seen on facebook or twitter that my husband took of us at dusk on a ride. The weather has been changeable -- some days 60 and some days 90 -- but always pretty sunny, which is good.  The week before we arrived there was golf-ball sized hail, which is not so nice when you are out on a trail.  Riding out here at the H. F. Bar Ranch for the past 8 years has spoiled me for any other kind of riding, and I always look forward to returning each year.  I'll write more when I'm home again in a day or two.

3 comments:

Holli said...

That is beyond spectacular!

Bea said...

Gorgeous picture. sigh........ :)Bea

Brenda said...

Hey Dude!

We miss you. It looks magnificent.