Translate

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What do you love?

Lizzi at Sweet Life with Lizzi blogged about what she loves.  She said she loves the sky and the sight of planes passing overhead.  That reminded me of happy days when I was a little girl, laying in the back yard and listening to the sputtering sound of bi-plane engines passing low overhead, long before jets began to fly so high you couldn't hear them anymore.

I like being woken up by my dog licking my face, or when my cat sits in my lap for more than a minute, and most of all when both my kids hug me at once and we form one big, tight circle of love.

I like when my husband squeezes my leg during the part of a movie he finds especially touching.

I like when I dream of childhood places or people and it seems so real that I get to almost be there for one more day.

I like when I'm surrounded by family and friends and know there is no place on Earth I'd rather be in that moment.

What do you love?

10 comments:

Rosie said...

I love snurring in a certain person's arms as my tail flops ... sigh ... it must be love. Lovely picture Teri.

teri said...

hehe ok ROAN I know that comment was from you!!

Janet Ghio said...

What a wonderful thing to think about! It's always the little things, isn't it? What a great photo!!

Tammy Freiborg said...

A list full of lovable moments! And such a fabulous, fun hug photo!

Melly Testa said...

I love corn on the cob made on the grill in the summertime, I love my cat and my Man, I love a good laugh, crisp paper, snapping leaves in half, I love color.

Brandie said...

I love this, Teri! How sweet is that picture :)

Holli said...

Oh I love this!! Such a cute picture and I love all your special moments....

Lizzi said...

I love that you did this!

That photo of you and your kiddos - fantastic! You all have the same smile and you can see it here.

Claire M said...

I love my family, my art "toys", colors, books, sunshine, nature, farmer's markets and coffee houses....

Monica said...

Lovely