Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Playing with Photoshop

I love playing with the effects I can get with Photoshop.  Below is my original journal page.





This is the same page but with a Black and White film filter.


 Here it is again, this time with a crumple filter


This is a television filter. It's meant to be horizontal, 
but I like the distortion when it's vertical.



 This is a bottle collage, made with layers, texture and opacity changes.  I 
made this one as a reflection after the Triangle fire centennial.

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love them all but my favorite is the crumple one.

Janet Ghio said...

First of all the painting on the journal pae is fabulous!! I love all of your experiments with photoshop. I need to go play on it sometime--seems like there is always something else to do!

Monica said...

Love what you created with the bottle. Photo software is so addictive.

Lizzi said...

I heart your art. BIG TIME!

Holli said...

Maybe I WOULD like Photoshop after all ;)

Thauna said...

I love her!