Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Five on Friday


I’m loving those new little Tide laundry pods. (My husband calls them pills.)   Give me a gimmick and I’m sold, I guess, but the clothes smell great and it's oh so much easier than lugging big bottles to the laundry room.

Why didn’t someone invent this moiré hair color trend when I was younger?  I could have saved a kabillion dollars on highlights over the years.

My dog refuses to eat dog food.  Fancy Feast cat food is all he’ll eat. I've tried everything.   I feel terribly guilty about this.  I’m failing as a parent -- my child won’t eat his vegetables.

I started reading the lists at this website today and couldn’t stop:  http://www.listsofnote.com/

And if that doesn’t hook you, try here:  www.loldamn.com  Gotcha.


And here are my newest lace book pages, these for the darling Suzy Q, whose theme is vintage gypsy...


Hand painted Gypsy woman with crystal ball



Burnt edges on vellum

Isn't this lace yummy?


13 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Your pages are gorgeous and lucky you are to be in a swap with Suzy!!

Holli said...

Feed him the Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys and then he'll get his vegetables! That's what Kitty eats at night. She loves them.

It's this line:

http://www.fancyfeast.com/elegant-medleys/

Monica said...

And I thought my cats had strange eating habits. The pages for the book are gorgeous. Love the gypsy.

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Teri
I feel so honoured to receive some of your beautiful artistic talent in my Vintage Gypsy Lacebook.
You have put so much of yourself and your energy in these pages and I am just so incredibly appreciative that you have gone to so much trouble.
I have left more detailed comments on our Yahoo Lacebook site.
Bless you girl!
This has been so wonderful this whole experience which is slowly winding down to finish!
Big hugs,
Suzy

thepinkrachael said...

Oh, I am going to get addcited to that list page - Einstein's list to his wife! Ha! I love "I must have flowers always and always!" - great pages!

Thauna said...

Love the pages you are making, so beautiful!!! I'm avoiding the link to the lists until later...need to get some work done. haha

Sue Young said...

Of course I LOVE these gypsy pages full of lace!!Wonderful!!!

Thyme (Sarah) said...

I'll have to be on the lookout for those laundry "pills". I love the little 'pods' for the dishwasher! I'll check out your lists since I can easily get distracted in that sort of way.

Caatje said...

Ooh, that gypsy woman! Fabulous!

Brenda said...

I thought dogs were carnivores.
Do they eat veggies?

Brenda said...

I love Gypsies. I think that's why The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite book.

Rebecca said...

lovely pages!

Aimeslee said...

Love that lace you always find. xoxo