Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Walls Book

In yet another group to which I belong, I made several different Walls book graffiti pages.  

All right, they're not exactly the kind of graffiti you see on road sides.  But
it's my kind, anyway.




This is a two-page spread, with some letter art.

 Another favorite quote

 A mixture of collage, hand drawing, and a fun quote


 Who doesn't like the Blues Brothers?  A hand-cut stencil


Another hand-cut stencil. I'm sure you know who this is.

I've been loving working in these Wall Books.  If you don't have one yet, you should get it and try it!


4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Did you make these stencils Teri? They are fabulous!

jgr said...

Oh, what a great book! I like your graffiti better than the usual kind, and those stencils are awesome!!

Holli said...

These are so cool Teri... you're really talented!!

Monica said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU ENJOYED MAKING EVERYTHING.