Translate

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

So much to catch up on that I don't even know if I will try.  But I'll start here.

How was your Easter? Mine was lovely. We went to an Easter Parade at the Jersey Shore (Seaside) and my daughter and her family won best dressed family. They looked pretty darned cute, I have to say. Sadly, I didn't get a shot of their mom and dad with them, but here are the babies:

Liam with Grandpa Lou


Liam, Noah and Wyatt

I'll be writing more about art and reading and movies soon.  But for today, my boys. 

4 comments:

Eileen Bellomo said...

Could they be any cuter? I don't think so! Love the outfits, and that expression on Liam's face in the first picture is just priceless. You have a beautiful family (even if you neglect to take pictures of ALL of them.)

Lisa said...

Well of course they won - look how adorable they are, especially in their hats!

Aimeslee said...

Completely adorbs, even Lou! LOL

Hey, tell Ally (has she been losing weight cuz in that race day pic on FB she looks amazing!)... okay tell her that too, but tell her that Liam is HER SPITTING IMAGE. Same exact expression. Love it! xoxo

Mrs. Fry said...

Too darn cute for words.
It takes a real man to rock a pink shirt. Those boys are adorable.