Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Songs Playlist

Need some happy today?  I was putting together a playlist of songs from across the decades that can always make me smile. Here are links to a few. Enjoy ---- and SMILE!  

American Authors - Best Day of My Life

Bruno Mars - Lazy

Jackson Five - I want you back

Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer

Barenaked Ladies - One Week

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline

U2 - Beautiful Day

Do you Wanna Dance - Beach Boys

Tonight Tonight - Hot Chellae Rae

Say Hey - I Love You - Michael Franti and Spearhead

Build me up Buttercup - The Foundations



4 comments:

Patzee said...

Fabulously happy playlist!! Thanks for putting these tunes in my head.

Monica said...

The links did not work so i cut and pasted it.

My problem is I never can decide what i want to listen to so if i start with a list it motivates me.

Carol Lucha-Burns said...

Impressive songs which I will share with the songlist at the gym.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, The Barenaked Ladies always made me happy! What a fun list.