Translate

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween

Later today I'll be going to my daughter's house to do pumpkin carving with my little grandsons (ages 1 and 2) for the first time in their lives and probably the 55th in mine. After that we're going to a Halloween parade together, and I've been debating what kind of quick costume gramma can come up with.

One of the nicest things about having grandchildren is that I get to watch - and sometimes take part in - the same things I did with their parents. The circle of life!
1994

5 comments:

Rita A. said...

I think grandparents enjoy life so much because by this age we don't care so much about what people think and can really get in there and enjoy the fun.
lol

Janet Ghio said...

What costume did you pick?

Lisa said...

I hope you put pics on Facebook of those little guys and the pumpkin carving!

Brandie said...

I love this time of year and all the fun things that go along with it. I saw your pictures on FB - looks like you all had a blast!

Monica said...

I expect you did most of the carving and they had lots of fun.